Dubai Experience – a platform for bespoke Dubai and UAE itineraries
Emirates has launched Dubai Experience, a powerful and intuitive platform that allows customers to easily browse, create and book their own tailor-made itineraries, including flights, hotel stays, visits to major attractions and other dining and leisure options in Dubai and the UAE.
Clients can choose from pre-assembled itineraries if they are visiting for the first time, or if they have particular interests in sport, culture, adventure, entertainment or the arts. They can also enjoy creating their own unique itineraries from scratch, choosing from an extensive list of recommended activities and dining options, or combine them using the pre-compiled itineraries as a starting point.
Whether it’s one of the popular free attractions in the UAE or one that requires advance booking and payment, the easy-to-use itinerary planner provides details such as estimated duration, location map and cost, allowing customers to plan with confidence and make the most of their visit to Dubai and the UAE.
Adnan Kazim, Emirates Chief Commercial Officer, said: “Through the Dubai Experience platform, Emirates aims to add value to our customers, enrich their journeys and ultimately encourage more people to visit our beautiful home and hub in the UAE. We will continue to add more and more interesting content to the Dubai Experience and look to launch this platform to customers in other markets.”
Today, Emirates customers in 19 countries can build rich and personalised itineraries, choosing from more than 100 hotels and 200 activities – all of which can be added to an already booked Emirates flight or created from a new one.
Customers who plan and book their trips using the Dubai Experience platform can enjoy:
– Flight benefits: 10% savings when booking new Emirates flights.
– Hotel benefits: Exclusive hotel benefits including discounts, free cancellation 72 hours before check-in, free breakfast and 24-hour check-in at over 100 hotels, ensuring their room is ready no matter when they arrive in Dubai.
– Activities: Discounts and exclusive rates on over 200 activities.
– One-Stop Travel Planner at emirates.com: A unique itinerary planner with hourly view of the trip, allowing customers to plan their trip in detail, which gives them confidence and makes the most of their time. Customers can view and complete their itinerary at any time on emirates.com while booking their flights.
– Curated recommendations: Over 200 top Dubai deals, including free entertainment, pay-at-the-door options and pre-paid attractions for total convenience, with new listings being added all the time. Dining recommendations can also be booked directly from the restaurant and added to your individual itinerary.
.@emirates launches powerful platform for customers to browse and book bespoke #Dubai and UAE itinerarieshttps://t.co/NRlLHrSYSk pic.twitter.com/7SpezxJJPa— Dubai Media Office (@DXBMediaOffice) April 13, 2022
Follow our Telegram Chanel