The 3 Day Super Sale announced in Dubai
Dubai’s famous shopping weekend The 3 Day Super Sale (3DSS) with discounts of up to 90% will return to Dubai from 26 to 28 May at malls across the emirate.
The seasonal event is traditionally organised by the Festival and Retail Authority. Discounts will be offered on fashion clothing and footwear, cosmetics and perfumes, electronics, home goods and more.
Brands participating in the sale include KIKO Milano, Sephora, Bath & Body Works, Rivoli, Homes R Us, Ikea, Jashanmal, Marks & Spencer, Lacoste, Better Life, Sharaf DG, Aldo and Al Jaber Optical among others.
Mall of the Emirates, City Centre Mirdif, City Centre Deira, City Centre Me’aisem & City Centre Al Shindagha, Dubai Festival City Mall, Dubai Festival Plaza, Nakheel Mall, Ibn Battuta, Circle Mall, Mercato, Town Center, The Beach, Bluewaters, City Walk and The Outlet Village among others are participating in the super sale.
Shopping conglomerate Majid Al Futtaim has announced that members of its SHARE loyalty programme can win 1 million points by spending AED 300 or more on purchases.
Dubai’s Festivals and Retail Authority earlier published the city’s calendar of events and sales for 2023. The calendar is packed with events whose aim is to make Dubai one of the world’s best cities to live, work and visit, including:
● Eid Al Adha in Dubai, the festival of sacrifice, which is also accompanied by cultural, entertainment and city fireworks. It is worth looking forward to between 29 June and 9 July 2023.
● Dubai Summer Surprises, a family-friendly shopping and entertainment festival during the summer. From 29 July to 3 September 2023, there will be plenty of promotions, shows and performances, as well as raffles for big prizes. Children will be treated to the famous Modesh World Lunopark. The festival also ends with a grand sale.
● “Back to School” – a sale of children’s and school goods before the start of the new school year. In 2023, it will delight mall visitors and parents from 7 August to 3 September.
● The autumn/winter collection is launched ahead of the cooler season for style-conscious shoppers. Dates to be announced.
● Dubai Home Festival, a traditional festival and sale of home goods and furnishings, is scheduled to take place from 13 to 27 October 2023. Furniture and appliances will also be on sale at attractive prices.
● Dubai Fitness Challenge, an annual fitness and wellness festival designed to make Dubai the world’s most athletic and active city, will kick off next year on October 28 and end on November 26, 2023.
Diwali in Dubai, the Indian festival of lights and triumph of good over evil, is also accompanied by themed events, sales and, of course, evening fireworks. It will take place from 3 to 16 November 2023.
● UAE National Day is celebrated from 1 to 3 December. Next year, the Emirates will celebrate the 52nd anniversary of unification. The celebration will be accompanied by urban decorations, promotional activities and fireworks.
Source: Khaleej Times
Follow our Telegram Chanel