Prize draw for shoppers launched in Dubai
Dubai Shopping Malls Group has launched a Dhs200,000 (US$55,000) customer prize draw for the Eid Al Adha holiday.
To take part in the prize draw, customers need to make purchases worth AED 200 or more at any of the group’s shopping centres. A digital raffle coupon issued at the checkout will offer the chance to win one of 22 prizes.
This includes six prizes of AED 15,000, six prizes of AED 10,000 and 10 prizes of AED 5,000. The draws will take place during Eid Al Adha and shopping can be done now.
Dubai Festivals and Retail Authority had earlier published a calendar of city events and sales for 2023. The calendar is packed with events aimed at making Dubai one of the world’s best cities to live, work and visit, including:
● Eid Al Adha in Dubai, the festival of sacrifice, which is also accompanied by cultural, entertainment and city fireworks. It is worth looking forward to between 29 June and 9 July 2023.
● Dubai Summer Surprises, a family-friendly shopping and entertainment festival during the summer. From 29 July to 3 September 2023, there will be plenty of promotions, shows and performances, as well as raffles for big prizes. Children will be treated to the famous Modesh World Lunopark. The festival also ends with a grand sale.
● “Back to School” – a sale of children’s and school goods before the start of the new school year. In 2023, it will delight mall visitors and parents from 7 August to 3 September.
● The autumn/winter collection is launched ahead of the cooler season for style-conscious shoppers. Dates to be announced.
● Dubai Home Festival, a traditional festival and sale of home goods and furnishings, is scheduled to take place from 13 to 27 October 2023. Furniture and appliances will also be on sale at attractive prices.
● Dubai Fitness Challenge, an annual fitness and wellness festival designed to make Dubai the world’s most athletic and active city, will kick off next year on October 28 and end on November 26, 2023.
● Diwali in Dubai, the Indian festival of lights and the triumph of good over evil, is also accompanied by themed events, sales and, of course, evening fireworks. It will take place from 3 to 16 November 2023.
● UAE National Day is celebrated from 1 to 3 December. Next year, the Emirates will celebrate the 52nd anniversary of unification. The celebration will be accompanied by urban decorations, promotional activities and fireworks.
Source: Arabian Business
Follow our Telegram Chanel